Hoy, nos la pasamos buscando apartamentos con nada de suerte, comimos comida china y caminos por el area llamada "Temple Bar." Tengo un celular, y una entrevista con una agencia de trabajo el martes, ya veremos como va todo. Son las diez de la noche - a las 9:30 tenemos que ir a ver un apartamento y luego una reunion con la agencia que me consiguio la visa, para despues registrarme con imigracion. Aqui van las fotos del dia.
===============================
I shall try to be bilingual. Sorry if the English side is a bit more verbose. Well, it's my second day in Dublin and to badly paraphrase Shakespeare, "All's well that begins well."
Today we spent most of our time searching for apartments (flats, mind you), without much luck as the two that we wanted were taken. Ate chinese food as our first meal together in Ireland (by we I mean Ida, Stephanie and myself) before getting a cell phone and walking around the area called Temple Bar, which is the city centre. I've got an interview with an employment agency on Tuesday, and tomorrow (Monday) I've got a meeting with the agency that set up our visa as well , and an appointment to see a flat. I also need to register with the GNIB, the Irish immigration peeps, to get a tax number and what not. I expect to bring on the witty later on, when I get used to this blogging thing. In the mean time, pictures.
The Spire.
Esta en el medio de la calle O'Connell, es una aguja super larga y alta. Muy buena para ubicarse. Todos los edificios son de cuatro pisos al frente, seis u ocho por atras.
This huge needle is quite helpful when you wanna find your way, as there are no skyscrapers here, you can just look up and be "ha!"
Frente al rio Liffey/ By Liffey River
Nuestra primera foto en Irlanda... frente al H&M.
Our first picture together in Ireland... in front of H&M
1 comment:
Great idea! I look forward to living through your experience! Anthony and I wish you the best on your adventure over there!
Allison
Post a Comment