Domingo, 5 de la tarde. Me la he pasado en la casa, haciendo nada: leyendo, chequeando el internet, pensando en comer pero sin suficientes ganas de pararme a ver que hago. Tal vez en un ratito. Ike ha pasado por Houston, aqui no deja de llover (excepto ayer. Ayer estuvo perfecto). En un ratito ire a devolver la pelicula que rentamos, buscare otra, me sentare a comer y a ver television. Un poquito de descanso es bueno para todos. Bueno, a las fotos.
=========================================
Sunday, 5 pm. I've spent the day at home, doing nothing: reading, looking up things on the internet, thinking of eating but not hungry enough to get up and see what I'll eat. Maybe in a bit. Ike just passed Houston, it won't stop raining here (except yesterday. It was perfect yesterday.) In a little while I'll go return the movie we watched last night (the son of rambow... totally recommend it), pick up a new one, shall eat, watch tv. Some rest is good for us all. Well, to the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment