So the day couldn't have been longer. After putting up with some very rude people, giving in to the requests of some cute people, and forty-five minutes in traffic, we decided on Thai food for dinner. Enter Gi Ne Raan Restaurant in Arlington, VA. A little hole in the wall hidden in a street mall kinda place, we were assaulted by the stench of recent vomit after we parked outside. We braved the smell, though and it was worth it; the waitress was quick and pleasant, the portions were huge and super delicious.
After VERY briefly thinking of ordering something new, I had some Vegetarian Pad Thai, because I am a creature of comfort. It was perfect: the noodles were done to perfection, chock full of peanuts with sweet but firm tofu drenched in paprika. As I said, the portions were huge, so we ate half of our meals and are now looking forward to having leftovers for lunch tomorrow.
For dessert: a scoop of Baskin Robbins chocolate chip cookie dough. Yes. Now to collapse.

No comments:
Post a Comment