So, I'm cleaning this weekend.
Really, I'm just purging. Throwing things out. I had pre-orientation at school last Tuesday, and I'm as ready as I can be for the possibility of going to school again. It's not a sure thing. The one sure thing going on though, is that I hope to be all moved in with Mi CariƱo by the end of the year. To do that, I need to start choosing what's coming with me.
It's very cathartic, this clearing of stuff. The Hard part has been trying to decide what to do with my comics - they're not super valuable, but it took me years and what I consider to be a lot of money to amass this number of issues. What to do with them? Right now I'm making a list.
The fun part is finding things from my teenage years. Like the scrapbook I made of Dawson's Creek stuff. Yup, you read that right: a scrapbook of Dawson's Creek stuff.
My love for Joey Potter knew no bounds. I think everyone should have the opportunity to find, when in their 30's, things that they did or thought about in their teens. Puts stuff in perspective, you know what I mean?

No comments:
Post a Comment