Friday, July 27, 2012

Deja Vu

Here recording for a day at the Butler Center for Arkansas Studies, which is a couple of blocks from the Convention Center where Rose, Naomi, and I recorded back in 2009. Here's a view of the ceiling on the third floor. Not a bad office look!
 To bring things all around, our recording partner took us to lunch to The Flying Fish, a restaurant I visited then, too.
Totally worth the second visit! I don't remember what I had the first time, but today I enjoyed me some grilled cajun catfish and veggies. (I'm pretty sure the first time I had hush puppies.) Forgive me for the bite before the picture, but that catfish just needed to be tasted.

When the recording day was over and we had packed our equipment, we walked around the east river market for a bit, and then got in the car. Now we're back in Memphis, getting ready for an early, early, early morning flight back to New York tomorrow morning.

No comments: