Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Fight The Future

I don't know how it has happened, but I've gone through five seasons of the X-Files, 2 seasons of Buffy, 3 seasons of Xena, and that episode on season 1 of Dawson's Creek where all the good Pacey and Joey stuff happens. After a quick "break" by watching the first X-files movie I continue on.



World, what is it about Television shows that can make you forget about everything going on with your life, good or bad? I want to capture that feeling and sell it. I feel bad for the people that don't know what Shipping is. The years I spent obsessing on Fridays then Sunday nights trying to see when Mulder and Scully would kiss or touch hands or hug or just... be nice with each other. SUBTEXT! Let's not talk about all that delicious Xena subtext and my Saturday nights rushing home despite church activities so that I can unknowingly go crazy about all the lesbian subtext...

In any case, it's Spring Break. I've assigned today as my day to do absolutely nada, having spent yesterday pruning some of my books. Well, not nada - I have done some work. And I plan to cross stitch. Yea. Productive day for me! Ha.

Later gators: The Buffy Season 3 opener awaits. That Buffy! That Angel!!

No comments: