Friday, November 11, 2011

Bryant Park

After years of asking my friends to go with me to Bryant Park to ice skate, I finally made my way there with Mi Cariño and two of my nieces.

The evening started with a walk around the shops, some really bad hot chocolate, a mad dash for socks at the store, and the excitement from the girls who were skating for the first time.

Unfortunately, it wasn't the completely happy experience I hoped for, since one of my nieces fell - face first. After that she had no desire to skate, and so we made our way out of the rink, and to the closest McDonald's.  Alas, I'm still glad I got to go to Bryant Park - Finally. All's end that ends well though, because we finished the night at home, watching movies and eating Frito con Carne, made by my sister in law.


No comments: