Naomi and I had to work at the New York Booth today. Working on a Sunday is never fun, but at least I get to work with Naomi, which I haven't done in a while. To make it all better, we decided to go for a tasty lunch away from the booth during a lull in between interviews.
Since Naomi is now Vegan, we walked around until we found a Vegan Chinese Food Restaurant she had been to before, Buddha Bodai.
We decided to share our meal and we began by some delicious vegan dumplings. I went all out and had them pan fried instead of steamed.
Then we went for the General Tso's "Chicken" and some white rice.
This meal was DELICIOUS. I'm running back here the first chance I get - the general tso was not too heavy, the "chicken" was the perfect consistency, and all is right with the world after you eat this meal.
We rushed back to work to find that our afternoon interviews had been cancelled - which wasn't that big of a deal, since I had to go to midtown after to buy some things. Not a bad working sunday after all.


No comments:
Post a Comment