Sunday, March 11, 2012

Que me des tu cariño...

You know how sometimes you're having so much fun you forget to take pictures, and then later you're like, "oh no!"?

This was one of those. Got to see Juan Luis Guerra in concert with Mi Cariño, Analiz and Wilken. Mi Cariño and I sat in a different tier, so really we saw it alone and said hi during intermission. It was in Radio City Music Hall. It was my first time. He sang a lot of my favorite songs - not all of them because he has too many that I love. I'm so glad that this is something that Mi Cariño and I share.

For your enjoyment, someone else's view of some of the songs, since I don't have pictures of the evening really. I have my own videos of Juan Luis that night, but those... those are just mine and my baby's.



No comments: