Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Taste of India

Our second day in Wisconsin. Since there’s no way I’ll make it back to the room in time to watch Friday Night Lights, we ventured a little further in town to get us some Indian food. Tonight’s choice? Taste of India, which received a lot of good recommendations from the locals.



It was a fairly big place, with an area reserved as a buffet for lunch time. Loved the giant tapestry above some of the tables – gave a good feeling of privacy.

I ordered the Aloo Ghobi, extra spicy, and some beautiful jasmine rice with a side of Garlic Naan.



The Aloo Ghobi was perfect – easily the best I’ve ever had and it was just spicy enough. The generous serving of Garlic Naan was crunchy and warm yet soft enough. If you’re ever in Green Bay, WI, make sure you stop by Taste of India.

No comments: