Work starts late in the afternoon so we began our day with a morning in Coronado, CA. First, there's this really long bridge. Then, I sight my very first TP'ed House.
We kept driving to Coronado, til we hit one of the beaches. The sand was very interesting looking, I can't recollect seeing anything like this before.
We walked down the beach, taking our time, enjoying the water. Unfortunately, no swimming was had.
The rest of the Island is beautiful, too... the houses are gorgeous! Everything was so well manicured and beautiful and what not. Carolina fell in love with the place and we had to stop every other step in a while for her to take a picture.
I took some pictures, too.
and
to share a few. To end this post, here's a picture of one of the many houses I really liked. There were many houses, most of them two floor type of things, with roof decks if they were close enough to the beach. But this one... this door just made me happy, and I could see myself walking through here and being comfortable.







No comments:
Post a Comment