Back again in Universal! This time my walk through the parks was less leisurely, but not less fun. Although I have to say, Mi Cariño and her parents totally pooped me out y'all. We woke up at the butt crack of dawn to be at the Park as early as possible. The goal: Harry Potter Land! Well, it has another name but I don't care enough to look it up. I was there last year and loved it, and it was the turn of Mi Cariño and her parents to see it for the first time.
There were a great many highlights, that I will not renumerate. Cuz I'm lazy, and I don't remember the names of things. Y'all, these parks are fun, but I needed some of Mami's sustenance food to get me through that. By the end of the night I was ready to pass out in the car, and that was without packing and all the goodness that I had to do before Saturday morning when I was due to leave for Massachusetts. Let's just hope I passed Mi Cariño's "theme park test."
Universal
The picture's somewhere in my house:
Jonathan, Javier, Amanda, Junior, and I
riding the electrical walkway to the land
of movie fun. Children all, then,
some of us slightly less.
I sat on the moving belt
black shorts, white T,
wire rimmed glasses
dimple on display. Months before
turning eighteen. Months before
understanding what "slipped disk"
"pressed nerves" and "disability"
really meant. All I wanted was to visit
the Xena: Warrior Princess exhibit,
to ride,
ride,
ride,
but I had to get off the moving belt
sometime.
© Yazcaminante, 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment