Friday, September 3, 2010

Hump Day

Thursday, but I kept thinking it was Wednesday. Probably because I have to work Friday and Saturday this week. In any case, although we were again at the same awesome bookstore and with the same awesome people, I needed a pick-me-up type of activity and so Naomi and I decided that after work we'd go bowling at Corner Alley in Downtown Cleveland.

Good choice too, since there were specials going on and we were able to rent shoes, and pay for 2 games for only 6 dollars each. What a steal!

We of course had to eat, and since it was still their happy hour and they had food specials, we went all out. We each had some beers and we shared:
a cheeseburger and fries
Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese
And bruschetta on toasted pizza crust.

Can't say that this cured me of all that ailed me, but it was a good dose of laughter and of junk food. Also, I bowled a 156. Considering that I haven't bowled since 2005, I think it's not that bad of a deal!

No comments: