Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thursdays are made of this

Although still trying my hardest to save money, decided to go for lunch at work after flying in from Indiana. Mostly because that's about the only way I can guarantee I actually take the full lunch hour and not start working while I eat or something. Gaspar and I chose to stop by National Thai. I know, I know, Thai food again! But, I at least chose to eat something different. Pad Pak Thai, which is essentially tofu and veggies in a yummy sauce


Come night time, I joined Cesar for a small, small dinner party. This time I actually helped with the preparing of the meals! We had sausages and french bread toast


and many more delicious things: Corned beef and cabbage with roasted vegetables (potatoes, carrots, broccoli and what not, all tossed with a creamy substance I don't remember the name of). Then there was  the Irish Soda Bread, olives, mushrooms and canolis for dessert.

Here's the table set for the guests

I did not take pictures of the finished meal because I was too busy eating and having a good time. Wake up in Indianapolis, lunch in Brooklyn and Dinner in Queens... not bad for a day's work.

No comments: