Saturday, January 21, 2012

Goodbye Lewis and Clark!

These last two days have been all about making it back to New York. They gave us a whole day to drive from Weippe, ID to Spokane, WA, just in case of snow and delays. The drive was about 4 hours or so. We had big breakfasts at Mechell's, involving pancakes and eggs. I was on the passenger seat and got some fun shots of snow.






When we finally made it to Spokane, we stopped by a small cafe whose name I no longer remember, and I had a salami and cheese sandwich and a coke. I took a bite of their lemon cake. Grossness.

I unfortunately did not come prepare to find out that our Airport Hotel was also considered a "water park."

Today was all about flying back to New York: Spokane to Seattle, Seattle to JFK, JFK to office, office to home. However, Kudos to the advertising team in Spokane - not widespread enough, but I enjoyed this ad:

Indeed. Adios Idaho! I had fun.

No comments: