Thursday night we headed once again to Gnocco. I decided to try something different this time, going for Gnocchi al Pomodoro e Mozzarella di Buffala.
It's potato gnocchi with tomato sauce, buffalo mozzarela and basil. It was mouthwatering good. But also extremely filling - I was barely able to eat half of it, and was helped by the rest of the table, thankfully.
Dessert was courtesy of Lauren, a Calzone Nutella.
The smell was intoxicating. You can't go wrong with Nutella, even more when it's warm Nutella. We quickly went to work on that, and it ended the movie beautifully.
A couple of hours later, Mi Cariño and I sat to watch Eat, Pray, Love in the theater. It was midnight and if you know me, you know I am not very good at staying awake once I'm sleepy, but I tried my best. The bits of the movie that I did see were pretty good, but I'm afraid I'll have to watch it again to make sure I know what I think of it. It was a good time, though, since it's been a while since I saw a midnight showing. I should do it much more often.


No comments:
Post a Comment