It's time to make a decision
Just one more minute, just one more minute
and it'll be worth it.
Yet, step after step
I have no idea why
people run
for fun.
© yazcaminante, 2011.
I know y'all - not the strongest poem in the world, but I want to make sure I write everyday even if it's crappy stuff. Today we had a Tornado Warning in Jackson, MS and the sky was looking ominous after a day of work. So we drove rather quickly to Kerfies, a Mediterranean place a lot of people and websites recommended. We picked the food to go and made it to our hotel just in time to have sheets and sheets of water and wind dropped on us. It was a bit scary actually - there was a lot of rain and the wind was so strong the car was shaking a little. After a bit we finally made a run for it though and it was at a good time because we didn't get drenched.
Before eating however, I made myself do my afternoon exercise, which I'm glad about. I don't feel energized though. I feel tired and headachy. It's tough to stay motivated when it's this way. I've downloaded the new Noom, which is a combination of Cardiotrainer and Calorific and that helps a bit. In any case, I did not take pictures of my food this time around, but Kerfie's was really good: I had a bit of hummus with pita bread, and a mushroom pita wrap, with sauteed onions and mushrooms, lettuce and a bit of feta cheese dressing, which the restaurant is apparently famous for. I wasn't that excited over it.
Yoga at 6:00am for 50 minutes
Walked 2.0 miles in 35 minutes at 5:30pm
No comments:
Post a Comment