Under Pressure
There's a point in the back
of my head, I can't touch it, it's inside
in the back
and I can feel it, squeezing, squeezing
squeezing
til I have no air left. My brain
has no room to breathe.
When I think of a life
with you
and without you.
© yazcaminante, 2011.
Today John chose dinner. He wanted barbecue. Unfortunately, E&L does not serve anything other than pork, links, tips, catfish (with the bone in).
I went for the combo plate, which came with pork ribs, hot links, baked beans and potato salad (and two slices of bread.)
I managed to eat a link and a bite. Had them with the bread and some spoonfuls of the baked beans, which had sugar in them so blegh to them. I managed about a tiny try of the potato salad, but that was essentially mayo with potato and pieces of egg, so no thank you. I couldn't even bite into the ribs. I just couldn't do it. So John gets that for lunch tomorrow. And I choose the place.
Yoga at 7:00am for 33 minutes
Walked 2.1 miles in 35 minutes at 5:00pm
Lifted weights for 5 minutes at 5:35pm

No comments:
Post a Comment