Monday, September 26, 2011

Go Blue Raiders!

Our first full day recording in Murfreesboro, TN went by without a hitch, except for the fact that we didn't have much time to eat lunch. Thankfully both Gaspar and I had brought some food from the Hotel with us, and so we had a little something to snack on. However, by the end of the workday we were ready to eat and so we searched for something close by. Our only searching caveat: after the meat fiasco that had been the day before, we wanted vegetarian. Enter Thai Spice, which was quite near our recording location. We shared appetizers of Spring Rolls and Summer Rolls


I followed with my Thai staple: Tofu Pad Thai


The meal was good, although not mind blowing. I did wish I had gone with my second choice, but after the fiasco that was Sunday, this meal was awesome.

Afterwards, we decided that we sill needed to do a little something to shake the day off, and so we went to a run/walk right outside of Murfreesboro's Stones River National Battlefield, were several run loops surrounded a man made lake. It was pretty neat, the sound of sneakers on concrete as I walked. I recorded it for you:


All in all, not a bad way to end the day.

No comments: