Saturday, September 3, 2011

Only for Now

Continuing my week of Broadway, yesterday I woke up early to get rush tickets to Avenue Q. Off-Broadway, technically, but who counts? Turns out the box office doesn't open til 1 on Fridays, which I'm glad I checked. I grabbed my cousin as the second body so that I could score three tickets and by 1:15 we were heading back to Brooklyn.
Later on I met with Naomi and the little Boo and we had us Thai food at Chanpen in Hell's Kitchen. I chose tofu pad thai, but I think I should've branched out, it wasn't very good.
I did choose to have me a Corona with my meal, it being Friday night and all.
Avenue Q was as good as I remembered it being, the actors were hilarious and it was nice to see it all up close. Naomi and Little Boo enjoyed it, which made me feel good, too. It was a good reminder - everything in life, is only for now.

No comments: