Our last recording day went by quickly enough, although by the end of it we certainly felt like it would never end. We didn't eat lunch and instead sat on some nearby grass to enjoy some time of not-listening.
We left for Nashville quickly though, and decided to find food that would allow for Veggie eating. Enter Woodlands Indian Vegetarian Cuisine. The decor was nice, but generic Indian restaurant. The staff was pretty nice, though, the kind that do not write the orders down. We began by sharing an appetizer sampler.
It was tasty, what with Samosas, Cutlets, Idlys, Vadas and Vegetable Pakoras. The winner of the platter was the soup-like concoction that was intended to cleanse the palate between different meals.
As a main meal I opted for Aloo Baingan
Aloo Baingan is fresh eggplant and potato cooked with onion and tomatoes. I added to that some rice and garlic naan. I ate til I couldn't eat any more.
Since we had to change hotels after dinner, and we were both pretty tired, we both decided to not go out after dinner and instead had an early night. It was good - in my room I caught the premiere of Modern Family and Happy Endings, and after a quick phone call to Mi Cariño, had me a good night's sleep.



No comments:
Post a Comment